Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
4 scallops rinsed and dried on a paper towel
- Juice from ½ lime
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoon orange juice
- ½ teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 thinly sliced scallion (green part only)
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves
- Pinch of sesame seeds
- Thinly slice the scallops into small discs. Lay the scallop rounds on a small platter or plate.
- Whisk the citrus juices, ginger, sugar, soy sauce and rice vinegar together. Add in the sesame oil and stir.
- Drizzle the sauce evenly over the scallops. Garnish with the scallion greens, mint leaves and sesame seeds.